The Flamefast range of foundry and engineering training equipment continues to provide high quality and cost-effective solutions to the UK and world education sector.
Flamefast was established in Manchester in the early 1970’s and since that date have been a major innovator in educational training solutions.
Flamefast have gone from strength to strength by manufacturing and installing quality foundry workshop solutions for schools, colleges and universities worldwide and in more recent years have offered a more comprehensive range of equipment in areas such as :-
- Automotive Training Workshops
- Welding Workshop Solutions
- CNC Plasma Cutting Solutions
- Wood Dust/Fume Extraction Solutions
- CAD/CAM Laser cutter/engravers
Flamefast are also market leaders in Gas Proving/Interlocking Systems and CO2 detection solutions.
In 2008 Flamefast formed their Fire Safety Systems division and have within that time become the largest installer of fire suppressions systems to the UK commercial catering sector.
In 2013 the company moved to a brand new Headquarters and manufacturing facility in Warrington Cheshire.
The Flamefast Mission Statement
“Flamefast are committed to providing quality, innovative and reliable technological solutions to support the education and training needs of current and future generations.”
- Flamefast BoilerGuard-Plant-Room-Safety-System
- Flamefast CellarGuard-CO2-Monitoring-System
- Flamefast CO2-Temp-Monitor
- Flamefast GasGuard-2-Services-Isolation-System
- Flamefast GasGuard-I-Gas-Proving-System
- Flamefast GasGuard-Manual-Interlock-System
- Flamefast GasGuard-Proving-Assembly
- Flamefast Oil-Valve
- Flamefast Water-Solenoid-Valve
- Flamefast Gas-Solenoid-Valve